RUGRATS IN PARIS IS ON NETFLIX!!!!
Q:R U & wes D8ING
Signs point to yes.
There’s nothing like the feeling of Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believing” coming on McDonald’s radio station as you’re inhaling a Big Mac.
Why is it that every time you’re about to go home, go on break, or go on lunch there’s some asshole that has an item without a barcode or 8 million coupons or wants to fight about prices?
teddybore tagged me in this, but I’m just going to encourage people to do it without tagging them.
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to.
Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player etc. And write the 1st 20 songs then pass this on to 10 people.
1. King’s Highway - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
2. Morning Mr. Magpie - Radiohead
3. Hate - Jay-Z
4. Ghostship - Menomena
5. The Guest List/the Execution - Spoon
6. Soma - the Smashing Pumpkins
7. Zebulon - Rufus Wainwright
8. Practical Amanda - Ben Folds & Bruce Hornsby
9. How Beautiful You Are - the Cure
10. The Perfect Kiss - New Order
11. Alright - Pilot Speed
12. Figure.09 - Linkin Park
13. G.U.Y. - Lady Gaga
14. Still Take You Home - Arctic Monkeys
15. Take It As It Comes - Vivian Girls
16. Black - Danger Mouse & Daniel Luppi
17. Storm Passes Away - Jake Bugg
18. Ana - Pixies
19. USA II: The Great American Desert - Dan Deacon
20. In For the Kill - La Roux
I have nearly 120GB of music on my computer so this is really a random assortment of songs.